Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2019

My afternoon snack - small size club sandwich - Peter Suk Sin Chan ( Peter Chan )



Since I am a small child, i like to eat club sandwich, but at that time, most of the club sandwich are very huge and tall in size. Today most places only offer much smaller size club sandwich. However, this is more healthy as a afternoon tea break snack to refill some energy

thank you for watching
from your blogger friend
Peter Suk Sin Chan ( Peter Chan )

I am a full time artist ( painter ), actor, singer
if you have time , welcome to visit my website
tiny.cc/artbypeter

please notice, there are million of peter chan in the world and thousand artist name peter chan. My full name is Peter Suk Sin Chan but since many people like to call me Peter Chan so i used this as well but make sure there are million of Peter Chan out there, dont get confuse  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment