Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2019

加拿大多倫多香港風格街坊鄰居麵包店和咖啡館 ( 一個人到處吃飯 episode 4 ) Peter Suk Sin Chan 陳叔善 ( Peter Chan )



I am single and working irregular hours, so usually i will go to the cafes, bistros, diner, restaurants, fast food places, that is nearby where i finished my works or appointments. Off course if i can, i wil go to the one that i love , but usually i am in different areas so i had to pick the one that is very nearby me. The places i went to eat are all very ordinary, simple, nothing fancy nor special..i just try to find some places that is comfortable, relaxing with good quality food and cooking,
Thank you for watching,  hope you enjoy it
Well, I am a full time aritst ( painter ), also an actor, singer, director, mc, and talk show host. If you have time, welcome to visit my website which is
tiny.cc/artbypete
or my blogger
tiny.cc/peterchan

No comments:

Post a Comment