Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2019

多倫多食生日快樂蛋糕 ( 一個人到處吃飯 episode 14 ) Peter Suk Sin Chan 陳叔善 ( Peter Chan )



I went to my friend's birthday party, he and her wife's birthday is both in September and only  3 days apart, so they decide to have one birthday party dinner to celebrate their birthday together....so sweet ...well, i love eating cakes, especially birthday cakes, you may be laughing at me, sometimes i will went to bakery shops to buy birthday for myself to eat even though it is not my birthday, my favor birthday cake is Mix fresh fruit cakes, Strawberry Soft Cakes.......etc    this is why i had problem to lose my weight...  :(


I am single, because of this, many time when i was out for appointments or works.  I will just go eat at the nearest places, Nothing fancy just some ordinary food.  If i have time, and the places is not too loud , i will try to film and share it here with you. Off course i go out for dinner with family and friends a lot too, but i try not to film or take photos because i dont want to disturb people enjoying their food.

Thank you for watching, please give like and subscribe

I am a artist ( painter ), actor, singer, if you have time, welcome to vist my official site
tiny.cc/artbypeter
or my blogger
tiny.cc/peterchan

Peter Suk Sin Chan ( Peter Chan )

No comments:

Post a Comment