Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2020

" Single guy eat alone " - epis 3 - Bihari Kabab - Pakistan and Indian Food


 Thank you for watching, this video is English speaking,  English is very poor, but i tried my best to make some English because many of my viewers here are English speaking too.

Have a nice weekend, take care

from your blogger friend

Peter Suk Sin Chan 


Kindly please subscribe my channel, share it to your friends or family member , give like and feel free to leave comments. I am also in the Super Chat and Super Sticker program, if you like please give support, thank you. Thank you for watching the video.I am a single guy and most of the time I eat alone in different places when I am too tired, too busy or too lazy to cook for myself. In this little show " Single guy eat alone ", i will show you the different places that i went to eat and some of the foods that i order, nothing fancy or Luxury just plain old simple food. This 3 episode I will take you to a small restaurants that serve Pakistan and Indian food.- Bihari Kabab, hope you enjoy it. By the way, I am a artist ( painter ), if you are interest in art please visit my art and painting website, here is the link, thanks: https://sites.google.com/a/petersuksi... My Blogger http://www.tiny.cc/peterchan ps: in my blogger, i will post many photos of various subjects and also reposting some of the videos from this youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment