Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2020

Plum Flower Painting - by Peter Suk Sin Chan ( Peter Chan ) English Speaking Version



Thank you for watching, hope you will enjoy this painting video, have a nice day. Please go to my playlist, there are two section with many different types of videos , Even though many videos are in Mandarin and Cantonese, but if you look at my playlist there are some sections are specially make for English speaking viewers such as: Haunted Tour- Talking about ghosts with Peter, Single guy eat alone, Tropical Fish, Marine Salt Water Fish, Dog..small animals, english version of my painting videos...so kindly please check, i am sure you may find some videos you will enjoy. if you are interest in art please visit my art and painting website, here is the link, thanks: https://sites.google.com/a/petersuksinchan.com/www/home/petersuksinchan-1 My Blogger http://www.tiny.cc/peterchan ps: in my blogger, i will post many photos of various subjects and also reposting some of the videos from this youtube channel.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment