Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2018

O..MY God, So Scary..How can this happen??? A live Mouse in the bread

i come across this info from facebook and share this here with you guys and girls, make sure double check what is inside your grocery package...my god..that is scary and horrible

So I was at No Frills at Tisdale and Main today to grab a few things and was chatting with the cashier as I was putting my stuff on the belt and went to grab the bread and my wristlet (under the bread) and seen this LIVE mouse in the bread.. I was shocked of course and disgusted. Asked for the guy who the cashier was talking too who worked there to grab the bread. I wasn’t touching it! Cashiers and the guy who worked there were shocked and grossed out as much as me and the man in front of me grabbed the bread. Make sure you check your stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment