Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Famous Fairchild TV and Radio host . Mr. Poon Chun Ming and Peter Suk Sin Chan



Happy to see Poon Chun Ming and his wife again.... tonight one of the two MC is the popular Chinese tv and radio talk show host Poon Chun Ming. He always look so sharp and great. I had to thank him again for helping me to be the MC of my solo art exhibition 7 years ago.....the other MC of the night also is the very popular and well know radio talk show host Joseph Tsang ( Big Ham ) also a wonderful person and helping me out as MC for my third solo art exhibition 3 years ago




First left  Derek Sypniewski  ( Daiwood ) , City councillor Allan Ho, Peter, Famous HongKong Fashion and Image Designer Jumbo Lau and the last one is Joseph Tsang ( Big Ham )





No comments:

Post a Comment